Natural Crown Cut Steamed Beech Sliced Veneer C grade For Furniture
1. White beech veneer and Steamed beech Veneer, also called
European beech veneer.
2. Size: 500mm-3500mm x 80mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as interior
Steamed beech veneer, also called European beech veneer, originated
from the western and middle of Europe, is a hardwood veneer with
comparatively wide diameters and good workabilities, excellent
bentwood, resistant to abrasion. Beech is often steamed which turns
the light colored wood to a reddish to reddish brown tone. It
mainly used for furniture surface making and construction wood,
When Beech is steamed, the heartwood turns from pale with or pink
to reddish-brown. The grain is very close and straight with a fine,
even texture. Flat cut veneer displays the characteristic heart or
cathedral grain pattern.
Beech is easy to work with and a popular choice for cabinetry,
desks, and decorative veneering.
Steamed beech veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid beech
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know
as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration,
500mm-3500mm(under 1000mm not more than 10%)
80mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Pale yellow to white reddish color with nice grain.
4.Good quality with reasonable prices
5. Competitive price with competitive quality in the market
6.Consider for customers requirements
7.Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.