Oak Wood Plywood Veneer Sheets Flat Cut / Veneers Wood Sheet
1. Red Oak Veneer, also called American red oak veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Oak Wood Veneer Sheet Natural Sliced Flat Cut With Red Color For
Red oak veneer, also known as American red oak veneer, originated
from the east of the U.S. is a hardwood veneer mainly used for
furniture surface making and interior decoration.
It grows under the best terrain, appropriate rainfall and other
special natural factors, with the biggest feature of showing the
natural red color. Besides, it grows in a low speed and has good
material performance, so it is the first choice by noble demesnes.
The annual growth rings are often strongly defined and give the
veneer a distinctive look.
Red Oak veneer is an open grain wood whose color range is a light
wheat color to a pink tone and is one of the most common woods used
Red Oak Veneer Flat Cut has a nice grain pattern with beautiful
cathedrals. Like most oak wood, it is a standard stock. It is great
for nearly any project. Its density and color can vary, from bright
pink to wheat. Flat Cut is also known as Plain Sliced and Crown Cut
Red oak veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture
to give it the appearance of being made of solid red oak lumber. It
is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
|Width||100mm and up|
|Veneer Type||Natural Wood Veneer|
|Grain||Crown Cut and Quarter Cut|
|Grade||A, A/B, F/A|
1. nature wood veneer,pro environment
2. Uniform brown color with nice grain
3. Cheap price with good structure
4. stable supply situation with fast delivery date
5. Professional manufacture of wood veneer
6. specialize in rotary/sliced-cutting all kinds of wood veneer
7. Possess the most advanced technology of rotary/sliced-cutting
8. The grain and structure is similar to American white ash veneer,
but cheaper than American white ash veneer
9. The veneers have the good character of average of thickness,
moisture content and so on.
10. the veneers are popular in china and exported to the Southeast
Asia,Middle-east,India-Pakistan, Europe and America etc
Contact Person :Miss. Emilywu
Job Title :Export director
Business Phone :86-13592773518