American Natural Sliced Cherry Veneer Plain Cut With 0.5mm
1. Cherry Veneer, also called American cherry veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5.Technics: sliced cut
6. Color: pin
7. Botanical name: prunus serotina
8. Other name: american cherry, black cherry
9. Origin: north eastern usa,canada
10. Sapwood color: white to reddish borwn
11. Face veneer: sometimes figured and mineral line
12. Heart color: pink-brown
13. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Cherry veneer is a product derived from the cherry tree, and is
used to create furniture, flooring, and doors. A veneer is a sheet of wood, as thin as 1/40th of an inch (.635 mm), which is
often bonded to plywood or other inexpensive wood cores. By using
veneers, one can enjoy the look of cherry without the high cost of
solid wood. The use of veneer also helps to preserve natural
Most of the cherry veneer used in North America comes from the
northeast U.S. or southeast Canada. It is a rather expensive
material, especially when compared to birch or oak veneers. Cherry
veneer is one of the easiest woods to work with, and is prized for
its smooth grain pattern and rich color. The grain pattern of
cherry veneer depends on several factors, including how the wood
was cut and how the sheets of veneer were matched.
Cherry veneer, also known as American cherry veneer, originated
from the northeast of America, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for
top grade furniture surface making and interior decoration.
With smooth and clear lines, good polishing ability and good
painting effect, it is applicable for making top grade furniture.
It also has perfect mechanical processing performance, fast drying
speed and good stability.
The annual growth rings are often strongly defined and give the
veneer a distinctive look.
Cherry veneer is a product applied to the surface of the top grade
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid cherry
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know
as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration,
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light red color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.
Contact Person :Miss. Emilywu
Job Title :Export director
Business Phone :86-13592773518